Friday, August 05, 2005

Jesus Live!

-yes.  I am certain that the elevation of my
limbs will improve the circulation of
blood through my body - but my legs give out
instead ...and I fold to the ground like
a lawn chair.
Moments pass. People move around.
A pair of headphones are placed over
my ears and a flyer is propped against
a book near my face.
I begin to view it as I would the
corpse of a very dear friend...
~ click! whirrrr ~
"Chad?"
Come celebrate the LORD w/ Glory Raunch,
as we downshift into a christian Death metal
faithfest at Hell no's back side bar and grill!
"Chad?"
Yes, Saturday @ 7 you will experience Jesus
as you've never experienced him before..
Live
"calm down, chad.
why
"shhh...This is only-
"And resurected from death!!"
" a panic attack"
but then there is darkness and a
cool snug sleep all around.

No comments: